Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MINION


Meet Minion. She is the newest member of our family and she is definately Mommy's little Minion! Mawa ha ha ha!!!


She sleeps where ever she wants to. Usually in the trash can or in the cabinets if you don't watch her close enough.


She eats what ever she wants to. Not really! The only human food we let her have is Vanilla Moose ice cream. Of course, she loves it!


She gets to ride in style! She loves going bye bye. I will shake my car keys and ask her if she wants to go bye bye, she will tear down the hall and roll over at my feet onto her back and just lie there so that I can put her leash on. She isn't completely leash trained yet, but she's getting there. It's the funniest darn thing you have ever seen! She love going with me to pick up the kids from school. She just flops onto the grass and awaits all of her adoring fans to give her lovins!


And of course, she must get her dose of cleanliness, just like everyone else!

No comments: