Monday, March 16, 2009


This is from the day that we closed on the sale of our house. I have a picture of us at the same place the day that we bought it too, but it is a paper picture. I so miss my nice, newish, big house. Granted we couldn't live it and move to New Mexico at the same time, but I still miss it! *Sigh*

As you can see, Kristina is posing for the camera, as always! Dianne Jurries was our agent. She was the best! Here goes another shameless plug for one of my Weiser favorites!!!....

We had never met Dianne before listing our house with her. She was wonderful, going above and beyond for us. I would not hesitate a second to recommend her to every one I know. She was so great that I now consider her a true friend. Thanks Dianne for making such a sad thing for me a little bit brighter!

If you are looking to buy or sale in this neck of the woods I strongly urge you to check her out at Creed Noah Real Estate co. www.creednoah.com

No comments: