Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trying to help summer along

The kids and I decided that we needed to try to help summer along by going for ice cream today! Kristina's friend Mikayla went with us. We have already had some nice weather, almost down right HOT this spring. But the weather has been so weird since spring broke. Up to the nineties one day and then snowing the next! I kid you not. Now school is out and the summer sun still has yet to grace us with it's presence. It is acting like spring with the MANY rain storms and very windy too. So we decided that it wouldn't hurt to have a YUMMY lunch and eat ice cream in hopes that the summer sun would take notice!
We had lunch at THE BEST place in Weiser. Weiser Classic Candies. They have delicious sandwiches and soup, scrumptious ice creams, and hand made, to die for, candies. It is impossible to watch your waist line when you go in there! Check them out, I think that they even ship candies, but I am not sure. Their web site is http://www.weiserclassiccandy.com/. The service there is even hard to beat. I know that I sound like I am putting in a plug for them...I guess I am becuase I am always so impressed with everything when we go in there. Thanks guys!

No comments: